Fitness and healthy eating is the new mantra on everyone’s to-do list. With the increasing complexities and time constraints, sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle and growing risk of becoming a prey to chronic diseases, making changes in your eating habits and maintaining physical fitness has become imperative. While cutting down on few high calorie, toxic and unhealthy food items can be one way, but intake of fresh juices seem to contribute a lot in meeting up the nutrition requirement of the body and enhance immunity and appearance in a more natural and faster way. Juicer Fanatics present some fantastic reviews for the varied range of smart juicers available in the market, to help you make the buying choice. In an interesting interview of country’s top nutritionist shared on www.dailymail.co.uk, he shared some life-changing benefit of drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
Some of the astonishing facts and benefits of making juices as a significant part of your daily input include:
1. Through having a glass of fresh juice, you are practically consuming more fruit and vegetables than five portions of meal you take regularly. Chewing up stuff sometimes becomes monotonous and time taking. Instead, drinking a multifruit smoothie is much faster and gives you that kick of much-needed freshness. Especially in case of kids, where you need to be very innovative to present them nutritious stuff in newer and attractive ways, juices do the trick.
2. Keeps you hydrated and is easier to digest: Since juices are in liquid form along with the absorbing natural nutrition, you tend to intake a right quantity of water which is an essential catalyst for many processes in our body. Unlike solid foods where the proper mastication is necessary for sound digestion, the juiced fruit or vegetables are easy to digest.
3. The natural nutrition value of the fruits and vegetables is being preserved. It a known fact that in the process of cooking, boiling, peeling of fruits and veggies, some essential minerals get washed away or drained. In case of juices, where the raw form of fruits and vegetables are liquidated, you have ensured that all vital minerals stay intact and you are benefited to the fullest.
4. Enhance immunity and detoxification the body. Since our surrounding is full of pollution of all types and dangerous air borne infections in today’s world, the only way to stay safe and healthy is to improve out resistance and immunity against all these polluters. The body has a natural procedure to detoxicate itself by the function performed by the liver. Fresh juices source out the essential minerals and vitamins which help various organs to get rid of hazardous toxins.
5. It helps to prevent some of the chronic diseases: Prevention is better than cure. You can always reduce the risk of developing specific ailments. As per the various studies conducted world over, it has been proved that nature produces, and herbs can help building resistance against dangerous diseases. For example, green leafy vegetables and yellow colored fruits and vegetables create carotene, vitamin C and E which fight cancer. Regular intake of ginger, garlic can also cure various stomach related problems etc.
Therefore, going ahead make these highly nutritious juices and smoothies as a part of your regular food chart to maintain good health.